We pride ourselves on our support but to help us solve your problem quickly and effectively please take note of the following points which can help speed up the support process.
Before sending a mail to our Technical Support please check the FAQ section to see if your issue is addressed there.
Free technical support is ONLY available to all REGISTERED USERS. To register your product click here.
If you have already registered, please make sure you have the latest version of the instrument installed on your system. The latest version can be found in My Instruments.
If you have checked the FAQs and installed the latest version but still require help, please fill in the form on the right.
Please include as much information on the support form, together with exact symptoms of the problem - the more precise you are, the quicker we can help.
"it crashed", doesn't usually do it!
What's more effective is to describe what happens and what you expected to happen. Also please let us know if your problem occurred after any software updates or if it's a recurring problem.
Purchase of a GForce Software instrument license allows you to use the instrument within your own music projects. Thiis license is a right given to a single person.
A GForce Software Instrument license can be transferred one time by the owner of the license provided the following conditions are met:
- You own a purchased, full software license of the product in question.
- The person to whom the licence is to be transferred is made fully aware by yourself that the plug-in license will become an NFR and is Not For Resale or for transfer any further.
A GForce Software Instrument license CANNOT be transferred in the following circumstances:
- You had the license transferred to yourself from a previous owner.
- You may not purchase a product, transfer it to another user, then repurchase the same product and transfer it again.
- You may not transfer any past or legacy versions of software after purchasing an upgrade, while still retaining the latest version.
If you have any questions about GForce Software's transfer policy please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Log in to your GForce Software website account.
- Go to "My Account".
- Click on the Key (reg) code for the instrument license you wish to transfer.
- Enter the User Account name and email address of the person you are transfering the license to.
- Submit the form.
Both you and the new license holder will receive emails confirming that the transfer has been completed.